Make a move with the new item that’s making its appearance into Battle Royale. A new hero backflips into Save the World!
Shockwave Grenade (Battle Royale)
This new item launches players great distances without inflicting fall damage. The blast is so strong, you can launch players through structures!
Solid Gold LTM (Battle Royale)
All things that glitter are gold! Battle with all legendary weapons in the Solid Gold and Solid Gold 50v50 LTM’s, available now!
Horde Challenge Week 4 (Save the World)
Build strong bases and bring plenty of ammo because Traps won’t trigger in this weeks challenge. Gather your friends and survive the horde.
Bladestorm Enforcer (Save the World)
Flip into action and fling a flurry of metal at incoming Husks! A brand new Mythic Ninja joins the fight.
5.30.2 Update (8/29)
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that could cause players to be unable to party together.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to loc on certain screens on Nintendo Switch.
- Fixed significant hitching issues.
Limited Time Mode: 50v50 Solid Gold
The 50v50 LTM will consist of only legendary weapons and items for a limited time. Drop in and loot up!
Weapons + Items
- Shockwave Grenade added.
- Shockwave Grenade will knock players back and destroy objects in their path after being knocked back.
- Allies, enemies, and vehicles hit with Shockwave Grenade will not take fall damage.
- Drops in stacks of 2, maximum stack size of 6.
- Epic Rarity.
- Can be found in Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Llamas, and chests.
Save The World
Missions + Systems
- Weekly Horde Challenge 4
- Available August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- This week, prepare your forts for a no-trap challenge: Husks will not trigger traps when walking over/near them.
- Win a Legendary Redline Ramirez for the first-time completion of Weekly Horde Challenge 4.
- The Horde Weekly Challenge quest is also repeatable for Event Tickets.
- Mythic Bladestorm Enforcer Ninja
- Available in the Event Store August 29, at 8 PM ET.
- Features new subclass – Bladestorm.
- New Ability:
- Kunai Storm: Ninja flips backward and throws 15 pointed knives downwards in a 0.5 tile radius. Dealing edged weapon damage. Damage is scaled based on distance with a maximum range of 4 tiles.
- New Perks:
- Kunai Collection: Eliminating enemies with Kunai Storm reduces its cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Kunai Barrage: Increase the number of kunai thrown from Kunai Storm by 6 and damage by 25%.
- Kunnaihilation: Kunai will now randomly explode and deal Energy Damage in a 0.25 tile radius.
- New Ability:
- Redline Ramirez
- Legendary variant of Raider.
- Unlock by completing the Weekly Horde Challenge 4.